WHAT IS IT
Booking a session is the creation of a new meeting with your supervisee(s).
HOW TO ACCESS:
Once you log into Motivo, navigate to > Book a Session in the top right corner.
CREATING A SESSION
Select the details of your session
- Time Zone
- Location - You can schedule remote or an in person meeting.
- Session Type- Individual (1 person), Dyad (2 people), Group (3+ people)
Note: Schedule your session for a time in the future. Motivo doesn’t allow you to join a past session.
ADDING RECURRING SESSIONS
Recurring Sessions: Sessions can be set at a meeting cadence
- Recurrence - Weekly or Monthly
- Repeats Every - Select the number of days from the drop down.
- Ends by - Select a date on the calendar
- Ends by Occurrence - Select the number of occurrences
Selecting supervisee(s) will add them to the session.
Once the supervisee(s) have been selected, scroll to the bottom to submit your request to book the session.
VIEWING BOOKED SESSIONS
After a session has been booked, it will appear on your dashboard under the ‘Upcoming Sessions’ area. To view the session details, click on the session to open.
EDITING A SESSION
Once a session is scheduled, you are able to go back to the session and edit the details as needed.