Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once I'm matched with a supervisor, how do we get started?
- Once you have matched with a supervisor, we will send you a link to set up your payment information. All session payments will be processed by Motivo at the end of the session.
- Once you have added your payment information, you and your supervisor can connect and determine a date for your first session. Once you all have agreed, your supervisor will schedule the session on Motivo. You will receive a confirmation email with the date/ time and duration of the session.
- Simply log in a few minutes before your session, and join the session. Click here to see how.
2. How much does it cost?
Click here to see Motivo Pricing for sessions. Motivo is pay as you go, your card will be automatically run 24-48 hours after each session.
3. How do I change my payment information
4. If I determine that the supervisor I chose is not the best match for me, what should I do?
We would be happy to hear your needs and set up a consultation video call with another supervisor.
In fact, this is a big reason Motivo was created. We want to provide the best experience possible for you. Simply email us at email@example.com
5. Is there a session cancellation policy?
Yes, if you are unable to attend a scheduled session, you should make every effort to inform your supervisor within 48 hours of the appointment so other session arrangements can be made.
We, however, understand that last-minute circumstances and emergencies come up. Therefore, if you give less than 48 hours’ notice or “no-show” a scheduled appointment, your supervisor has the choice to categorize the session in the following ways:
- Session categorized as “Rescheduled with Notice” – which means your supervisor is willing to take a lower payment rate (for a dyad/group sessions) or zero rate (for individual sessions) for the cancellation/no show because the reason was understandable and/or beyond your control.
- If the session is categorized as “Rescheduled with Notice,” you will not be charged for the session.
- Session categorized as “No Show” – which means that you did not have an understandable reason, gave no reason for the late cancellation/no show, or that the late cancellation/no show has re-occurred more than one time.
- If the session is categorized as “No Show,” you will be charged the full session rate.
6. I have suggestions about how to make Motivo even better!
Awesome! We are a new company and we need your insight and feedback to build a strong, incredible community.
Send us your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are all ears!
7. Did we miss anything?
If there are any other questions you have that we did not answer here, please reach out to us at email@example.com and ask!