Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once I'm matched with a supervisor, how do we get started?
Once you have matched with a supervisor, we will send you a link to set up your payment information. All session payments will be processed by Motivo at the end of the session.
Once you have added your payment information, your supervisor will reach out to you to schedule your first session. Simply follow the link that the supervisor sends to you.
You and your supervisor will schedule recurring sessions as desired. The supervisor will schedule each session and provide you with a link each time.
2. If I determine that the supervisor I chose is not the best match for me, what should I do?
We would be happy to hear your needs and set up consultation video call with another supervisor.
In fact, this is a big reason Motivo was created. We want to provide the best experience possible for you.
3. Is there a session cancellation policy?
Yes, if you are unable to attend a scheduled session, you should make every effort to inform your supervisor within 48 hours of the appointment so other session arrangements can be made.
We, however, understand that last minute circumstances and emergencies come up. Therefore, if you give less than 48 hours’ notice or “no-show” a scheduled appointment, your supervisor has the choice to categorize the session in the following ways:
- Session categorized as “Rescheduled with Notice” – which means your supervisor is willing to take a lower payment rate (for a dyad/group sessions) or zero rate (for individual sessions) for the cancellation/no show because the reason was understandable and/or beyond your control.
- If the session is categorized as “Rescheduled with Notice,” you will not be charged for the session.
- Session categorized as “No Show” – which means that you did not have an understandable reason, gave no reason for the late cancellation/no show, or that the late cancellation/no show has re-occurred more than one time.
- If the session is categorized as “No Show,” you will be charged the full session rate.
4. I have suggestions about how to make Motivo even better!
Awesome! We are a new company and we need your insight and feedback to build a strong, incredible community.
Send us your suggestions at email@example.com! We are all ears!
5. Did we miss anything?
If there are any other questions you have that we did not answer here, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask!